Friday, April 10, 2015

Sailor Moon Petit Chara - Ochatomo Series

 Because I splurged on buying the Start Locket I'm sort of broke... so I only bought three of these Ochatomo figures instead of the whole set xD Inside is Mercury, Mars, Luna & Artemis.


The coasters are printed on paper, whereas I thought it would be printed on a more waterproof or water-resistant material. With these coasters they're not waterproof unfortunately, so with hot tea/coffee or iced drinks these coasters wouldn't last for very long.


These figures are a lot smaller than the Petit Chara figures. I was expecting the figures to be about the same size as the rest of the Petit Chara lines. I guess it has something to do with their ability to stay on the glass/cups. Too large may be too heavy for them to stay without falling over.


As I'm trying out Mercury she does stay well put, however you can't pick up the cup and tilt it or else she'll fall right over X_X; So I guess it's best that they are used for display on any drink-ware you don't plan on using.


Purchase price: around $5.00 USD per box.

No comments:

Post a Comment