Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sailor Moon Twinkle Dolly Candy Figure





I'm surprised to find these Twinkle Dolly candy figures at Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Mall, because all the other malls like Takashimaya and Sogo don't carry any Sailor Moon products in their supermarket floor. This particular mall got a supermarket with an aisle full of imported candies/ candy figure products from Japan. I was browsing for chocolates until I heard two little girls said "There's Sailor Moon!" and viola! I was lucky to find all six after going through all the boxes (ignoring weird stares from the passerby). Price for each box is around $6.00 usd each.

The candy is orange flavored with a hint of mint and bitterness to it. Personally I think the candy will be more favored among adults than children.


Anyhoo, that's it! Can't wait once the outer senshi line is released! :D

1 comment: