Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sailor Moon Banpresto Prize!

New package arrived from Japan! I decided to take a break from work and browse for SM stuff, and realized that since November the Banpresto prize have been released. Just couldn't help myself but to get one! I believe this is the 1st prize, and are only available in Japan and not for sale elsewhere.


 There's a sticker of the model number on the top of the box.

The box is actually much larger than I expected, but there is about a 2-3" inch spare within that conceals the figure.The box itself is printed on sturdy cardboard instead of a thinner cardstock like the SHFiguarts. And the figure itself is beautifully made~ If I didn't know this was just a figure only I would've thought it is a night lamp where the moon lights up.

No comments:

Post a Comment