Tuesday, June 25, 2013

whee.

So, a lot of things came in the mail today- or should I say yesterday since it's already 1AM. Just going to update this one at a time. I'll post the stickers today.


First batch... over 40 stickers? I received some bonus cards as well :) Below is the second package. They all arrived in around 8-10 days.


The white borders-- those are the ones I've finished putting them in card sleeves. These stickers wear pretty quickly around here due to humidity UNFORTUNATELY :( Anyways, these stickers will be new additions to my sticker collection<3

I'm still waiting for a package from U.S. It's been over a month now and I still haven't receive it. I don't know why it's taking so long and I really don't want it to be lost... Worse part is I'm made to look like a bad buyer. Frustrating? Yes, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment